The Canon EOS 1000D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss F in Japan, and EOS Rebel XS in USA) is the first generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The 1000D was intended to be one level lower than the 450D model.
Weighing in at 0.45 kg and measuring 126.1 x 97.5 x 61.9mm, this 10.1 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Plastic.
- Image Processor: DIGIC III
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-1600
- Monitor: 2.5″ LCD monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E5 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.
In summation, the Canon EOS 1000D is an excellent value for money DSLR for the entry-level user.
Buy the Canon EOS 1000D @ Amazon |