The Canon EOS 100D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X7 in Japan, and EOS Rebel SL1 in USA) is a first generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range.
Weighing in at 0.407 kg and measuring 116.8 (W) x 90.7 (H) x 69.4 (D) mm , this 18.0 million effective pixels DSLR camera is remarkably smaller and lighter than its cousins; the Canon EOS 1000D, the Canon EOS 1100D and the Canon EOS 1200D.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400
- Monitor: 3.0″ LCD monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E12 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.