The Canon EOS 1100D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X50 in Japan, and EOS Rebel T3 in USA) is the second generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The EOS 1100D replaced the Canon EOS 1000D.
Weighing in at 0.45 kg and measuring 129.9 (W) x 99.7 (H) x 77.9 (D) mm , this 12.2 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Plastic.
- Image Processor: DIGIC IV
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400
- Monitor: 2.7″ LCD monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E10 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.
In summation, the Canon EOS 1100D is an excellent value for money DSLR for the entry-level user.