The Canon EOS 1D X is the fourth generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the Full-frame Professional model range. The Canon EOS 1D X succeeded the EOS 1Ds Mark III.
Weighing in at 1.34 kg and measuring 158.0 (W) x 163.6 (H)x 82.7 mm (D), this 18.1 million effective pixels DSLR camera has more pixel packed than its predecessor.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5+
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-51,200
- Monitor: 3.2 inch 1,040,000-dot LCD.
- Battery: LP-E4N lithium-ion battery pack
- Output formats: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
The complete spec sheet can be found here.