The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is the third generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the Full-frame Professional model range. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III succeeded the EOS 5D Mark II.
Weighing in at 0.86 kg and measuring 152.0 (W) x 116.4 (H) x 76.4 (D), this 22.3 million effective pixels DSLR camera has more pixel packed than its predecessor.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5+
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100–25600
- Monitor: 3.2 inch 1,040,000 dots LCD.
- Battery: Li-Ion LP-E6 Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Output formats: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
The complete spec sheet can be found here.