The Canon EOS 600D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X5 in Japan, and EOS Rebel T3i in USA) is the second generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The EOS 600D replaced the Canon EOS 550D.
Weighing in at 0.515 kg and measuring 133.1 (W) x 99.5 (H) x 79.7 (D) mm , this 18.0 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber.
- Image Processor: DIGIC IV
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400
- Monitor: 3.0″ TFT LCD monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E8 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.
The Canon EOS 600D is expected to continue to be garner the same amount of sales that the EOS 550D did.