The Canon EOS 650D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X6i in Japan, and EOS Rebel T4i in USA) is the eighth generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The EOS 650D replaced the Canon EOS 600D.
Weighing in at 0.520 kg and measuring 133.1 (W) x 99.8 (H) x 78.8 (D) mm , this 18.0 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- Monitor: Fully articulated 3.0″ Clear View II TFT LCD touchscreen.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E8 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.