The Canon EOS 6D is the first generation full-frame model from the Canon DSLR family in the enthusiast DSLR range.
Weighing in at 0.680 kg and measuring 144.5 (W) x 110.5 (H) x 71.2 (D), this 20.2 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the enthusiast photographer moving up to the full frame sensor.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Magnesium alloy, polycarbonate top plate.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5+
- Lens Compatibility: With EF lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-25,600
- Monitor: 3.0 inches, 720 × 480 pixels, 288 ppi LCD.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E6 Rechargeable (1800mAh)
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.