The Canon EOS 700D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X7i in Japan, and EOS Rebel T5i in USA) is the ninth generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The EOS 1200D replaced the short lived Canon EOS 650D.
Weighing in at 0.435 kg and measuring 129.6 (W) x 99.7 (H) x 77.9 (D) mm , this 18.1 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-12800, extendable to 25600
- Monitor: Fully articulated 3.0″ LCD Clear View II TFT LCD touchscreen monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E8 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.