The Canon EOS 70D is the ninth generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the Enthusiast model range. The EOS 70D succeeded the eighth generation EOS 60D.
Weighing in at 0.675 kg and measuring 139.0 (W) x 104.3 (H) x 78.5 (D) mm , this 20.2 million effective pixels DSLR camera has more pixel packed than its predecessor, the 60D (which had an 18.1 million effective pixels).
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5+
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-12800, extendable to 25600
- Monitor: Fully articulated 3.0″ LCD Clear View II TFT LCD touchscreen monitor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E6 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.