The Canon EOS 750D (Alternative names: EOS Kiss X8i in Japan, and EOS Rebel T6i in USA) is the tenth generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the entry model range. The EOS 750D replaced the Canon EOS 700D.
Weighing in at 0.550 kg and measuring 132 x 101 x 78mm (W) x (H) x (D), this 24.0 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- Monitor: Fully articulated 3.0″ Clear View II TFT LCD touchscreen.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E8 rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.