The Canon EOS 7D Mark II is the second generation model from the Canon DSLR family in the professional DSLR family having the APS-C sensor. The EOS 7D Mark II replaced the Canon EOS 7D.
Weighing in at 0.910 kg and measuring 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2 mm (W) x (H) x (D), this 20.2 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the professional user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Magnesium alloy.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 6
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-16,000
- Monitor: 3.0″ Clear View II TFT-LCD.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E6N rechargeable battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.