The Canon EOS 7D was the first generation model from the Canon DSLR family with the APS-C sensor in the enthusiast model range.
Weighing in at 0.820 kg and measuring 148.2 (W) x 110.7 (H) x 73.5 (D) mm , this 18.1 million effective pixels DSLR camera is aimed at the entry-level user.
Some additional features are as follows:
- Body material: Magnesium Alloy.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4
- Lens Compatibility: With EF/EF-S lenses.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-6400, extendable to 12800
- Monitor: 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD screen with 640 × 480 (921,600 dots) resolution.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LP-E6 Rechargeable (1800mAh) battery
- Output formats: RAW+JPEG, JPEG
The complete spec sheet can be found here.