Table of Contents
This article is step-by-step guide to make your online MSEB Bill Payment through Amazon
Mahavitaran – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MSEDCL) is a Government of Maharashtra body. MSEDCL is tasked with the job of generating, transmitting, and distributing electricity in different states of Maharashtra. As a customer of MSEDCL, you can pay your electricity bills both online and offline. This article lists the step by step guide of how to make your Mahavitaran (MSEB) electricity bills online through the Amazon India website.
Steps to pay MSEB bill through Amazon
Total Time: 15 minutes
Navigate to the Amazon Electricity Bill Payment Module, and select MSEB bill payment
• Go to the Amazon Electricity Bill Payment Module.
• From the State dropdown, select “Maharashtra”.
• In the Choose your Electricity Board”, choose “Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd ( MSEDCL)/ Mahavitran”.
Enter your Customer details
• Next, enter your “Customer Number”. This is the 12 digit number unique to the consumer.
• Also, enter “Billing Unit”.
• Next click the “Fetch Bill” Option, and the latest bill amount shows up.
Make the electricity bill payment through the various available payment modes
• You can now complete the payment through the various payment methods like Amazon Pay, Amazon Pay balance, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Netbanking, UPIs, EMI., Amazon India Gift Cards, Amazon India Vouchers & Amazon India Promotional Codes
The PoD is not available, since the payment mode is online, and there is no physical delivery involved.
That’s it. Your payment is complete!
• With that, the payment is now complete.
• The next time onwards, whenever the next bill is generated, Amazon India will send you a notification, and you can make the next payment. The next time onwards, there is no need to re-enter the Customer Number, and Billing Unit details.
The above steps encompass the various steps for making the
If you liked it, you may also like the other articles on various tips, reviews, and other articles on this website.