Table of Contents
This article is a step-by-step guide to pay postpaid mobile bills on the Amazon website. Amazon has now become the one-stop shop for making all your online utility bill payments through one portal, and removes the hassles of the All the telecom providers are covered under the scope, and the following telecom provider bills can be paid through the Amazon website
- Airtel postpaid mobile bills
- Vodafone Idea (VI) postpaid mobile bills
- Jio postpaid mobile bills
- BSNL Mobile/ MTNL mobile bills.
Steps to pay postpaid mobile bills through Amazon website
Total Time: 15 minutes
Go to the Mobile Postpaid Module on Amazon.in
Enter your mobile number
• Enter your 10 digit postpaid mobile number in the section mentioned.
• The Operator will be auto-entered. If incorrect, select the correct mobile service operator from the drop-down menu.
Enter the Bill Amount, and click Pay.
• Next, enter the bill amount, and click “Pay”
Complete the payment through preferred mode of payment.
• You can now complete the payment through the various payment methods like Amazon Pay, Amazon Pay balance, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Netbanking, UPIs, EMI., Amazon India Gift Cards, Amazon India Vouchers & Amazon India Promotional Codes
• The PoD is not available, since the payment mode is online, and there is no physical delivery involved.
That’s it. Your payment is complete!
• With that, the payment is now complete.
• The next time onwards, whenever the next bill is generated, Amazon India will send you a notification, and you can make the next payment. The next time onwards, there is no need to re-enter the mobile number again.
The above steps encompass the various steps for paying your postpaid mobile bill on the Amazon website. Amazon India makes it easy to pay your utility bills from the convenience of your Amazon account, and hence no worries of managing the